Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

(Be The Light Of My) Lantern

So geil... so berührend... so innig... so intensiv... Ich kann gar nicht aufhören, Gänsehaut zu haben...
Leben... Ich liebe Dich - aber sowas von...





                        We'll have to write it for ourselves
                        So come and lie beside me darling
                        And let's write it while we still got time



                        So if you got a light, hold it high for me
                        I need it bad tonight, hold it high for me
                        Cause I'm face to face, hold it high for me
                        In that lonesome place, hold it high for me
                        With all the hurt that I've done, hold it high for me
                        That can't be undone, hold it high for me
                        Light and guide me through, hold it high for me
                        And I'll do the same for you, hold it high for me

                        I'll hold it high for you, cause I know you've got
                        I'll hold it high for you, your own valley to walk
                        I'll hold it high for you, though it's dark as death
                        I'll hold it high for you, and then gets darker yet
                        I'll hold it high for you, though your path is blocked
                        I'll hold it high for you, through the thieves and rocks
                        I'll hold it high for you, keep you safe from harm
                        I'll hold it high for you, until you're back in my arms

Keine Kommentare: